Thursday, September 6, 2012

Beyond satire


Once again, there is just no role for the humorist these days;  America has gone insane.

Judge: Massachusetts must pay for murderer's sex-change surgery



A reader comments:

This is NOT unique to Massachusetts.  I met a California State Prison doctor recently who told me that sex change surgery is required in California under similar circumstances and we as taxpayers pay for it.  We also pay for the hormone treatments.  The surgery and care are performed at a hospital with the necessary staff, not at the prison.  I asked if the cost for such surgery exceeded $1 million, the doctor laughed and said yes.... and we wonder why our state is going broke?...

Thus, California and Massachusetts actually offer an incentive to become a murderer.

A question:  If I kill someone and go to prison, will the taxpayers pay for me to become a penguin ??
I fancy I'd rather like to be a penguin.

No comments:

Post a Comment