Friday, March 30, 2012

just a note / gotta go


Dr J here.  I managed to escape from my captors but more on that later.  This is just to reassure you that I am very much alive.
As for who is behind all this, -- you wouldn’t believe it if I told you.

Anyhow.  I have assembled evidence that this whole thing is just a ruse, a sort of play-fake, to distract attention from the genuine centerpiece:  the literary crime of the century, sparked by the literary find of the century, as documented in detail here:
and here:

For:  The sole manuscript in existence  of this remarkable poem  -- in the original Latin, of course -- unique and absolutely pricesless,  has recently vanished without a trace -- from a locked room !!!

Explain that, Mr Sherlock Holmes !

2 comments:

  1. Hey wait a minute… Dr J is *funny*, and you’re *not*.
    What have you done with the real Dr J?
    Where are you keeping him?

    ReplyDelete