Monday, March 26, 2012

A Disavowal from DSK


(A propos de ceci.)
I hef NOsink 2 doo w/ zis;  capisc’ ??
Riemann ?  Neffer effn met ze gentleman…
Here U read my merry aventures …



But, not to click here -- too embarrassing.
They say:

Another Strauss-Kahn lawyer has acknowledged that the ex-IMF chief attended orgies but was unaware prostitutes were involved.

Wounding words but -- is true!  I thought they are lobbyists!  -- Oh, OK, right:  same thing.  But still, I no pay them.  No pay -- no putain, n’est-ce pas?  I refuse pay Diallo, I think she like me for my mind, she get upset.  Les putains -- who ever understands them?

2 comments:

  1. Hey wait a minute… If you’re Strauss-Kahn then how come you talk with a phony German movie-bad-guy accent? I think you’re Tychonoff and you’re in this up to your elbow-patches !

    ReplyDelete